Reasons to Consider Home Health
- Has your loved one been hospitalized or treated in the emergency department within the last six months?
- Does your loved one have a new diagnosis and could they benefit from disease management teaching?
- Have they experienced any falls, decrease in mobility, dizziness, or loss of balance?
- Has your family member been prescribed a new medication and/or are they having difficulty taking medications correctly? Could they benefit from medication management & teaching?
- Is it a difficult and taxing effort for your loved one to leave their residence?
- Do they have difficulty performing activities of daily living?
- Does your loved one need skilled assistance with wound care and teaching?
- Has your family member had a recent cognitive decline? Could they use speech therapy to assess the patient and develop interventions for functional skills, compensatory strategies, and provide caregiver training?
- Do they have a chronic disease process that they are having difficulty managing?